#EarthDay Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities with Miss Fox's Class Goes Green Reading Activities for Grades 1-3
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Interactive Notebook Contains:
♻ How to Make an Interactive Lapbook
♻ Vocabulary Cards Pocket and 21 pre-made cards
♻ Earth Day Accordion Timeline
♻ Venn Diagram: Compare and Contrast The Lorax and The Grinch....Compare and Contrast Maps and Globes
♻ Compare and Contrast Bracket: Recycle vs. Waste
♻ Math Sort: Positive and Negative Actions with T-Chart and pre-made Math Sort Cards
♻ Cause/Effect Flaps: Driving, Using a Bicycle
♻ Acrostic Poems: Create an acrostic poem using the word “EARTH"
♻ Earth Day Recycling Pocket and pre-made cards
♻ Earth Day Fun-Fact Foldable
♻ Earth Day Informational Diamond
♻ Earth Day Flapbook
♻ Earth Day Key People and Characters Pocket with 14 pre-made cards
♻ Earth Day Diamond Fold Character Education: How does recycling make you feel?
♻ Mother Nature Character Traits
♻ Earth Day 'All About...' Trapezoid Foldable
♻ Environmental Cartoon: Earth's Point of View
♻ What would Gaylord Nelson think...?
♻ Reuse, Reduce, Recycle trifold
♻ Paper, Plastic, Metal and Glass words and picture sort
♻ Earth Foldable
♻ Earth Day Science and Technology Connection: Recycling
♻ Create a billboard
♻ Earth Day: Then and Now
♻ Differentiated Self Assessments: (1) 3-2-1 Self Assessment and (2) Thumbs Up Self Assessment
...and much more!
This bundle is Common Core Aligned, 92 engaging pages.
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Pre-selected Web links for directed research / technology integration
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's Purpose
• Character Traits Focus
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Story Sequence / Beginning - Middle - End Differentiated Activity Options
• Who / What / When / Where / Why / How Activity
• Character Challenges Activity
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Compare and Contrast Focus
• Journal Entry Activity
• Conduct an Interview Activity
• Depth of Knowledge Higher Order Thinking Response Homework Questions
• Enrichment Task Cards
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much more!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of our #TeachersPayTeachers Store!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016-2018