Florida Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities Student Workbook with Test Prep Passage
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION ★ ☆ ★
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Table Of Contents:
› Famous Figures
› Miscellaneous Melting Pot
This 186-page interactive notebook and lapbook activities bundle includes:
• Steps to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Primary Source Document Depot
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Option Florida Task Cards (9 Engaging research oriented activities with web link included on each card)
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided throughout
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 51 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Florida Vocabulary Word Search
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of Florida
• Important / Famous Figures from Florida with 40 pre-made, no-prep cards available!
• Interactive Notebook Authentic Task Intellectual Challenge Checklist for students
...and lots, lots more including our ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage, "The Role of the President". Bundle also includes our FREE student test-prep checklist for student reference!